Search This Blog

Monday 1 September 2014

Thank you!

Wow!!! 500+ blog views!!

I just wanted to write a quick post to thank everyone that has stopped by my blog to have a look at my work. I have only had this blog for 3 months and am therefore overwhelmed with how it's all going! Originally when making my blog I always thought, 'Who will honestly be interested in viewing my work?!' but there are people out there interested, this includes people from all around the world all the way back to my closest family and friends. So, truly from the bottom of my heart, I would just like to say thank you for all your support, comments and views over the past 3 months. It has certainly given me more confidence in myself and has made me want to strive even more in this wonderful hobby of mine!!!

With much love,
Rachael x

No comments:

Post a Comment