Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Sassy

Hi there fellow scarpbookers!

So today I've completed another competition entry, this time being for The Scrapbook Store which is their July sketch competition. I had fun going through my old photos and I loved this one I found of my little sister back from 2011 when we traveled to Singapore on a family holiday and we were lucky enough to visit Universal Studios whilst there. So here it is! Please leave any comments if you wish :) 

If you also wish to enter this great competition, entries close midnight 31st July, so get scrapbooking and enter HERE!

Thanks guys!
-Rachael x








Products Used:
KaiserCraft- Bluebelle Collection: Diamond (P1455)
Bluebelle Collection: Aztec (P1459)
Timeless Collection: Postmarks (P853)
75 Cents Collection: Tuppence (P1044)
Spring Bloom Collection: Pansy (P1393)
Key To My Heart Collection: Flattered (P1364)
Triangles Clear Stamp (CS150)
Chevron Clear Stamp (CS149)
Ink Pad: Black (IP719)
Now Boarding Collection: Collectibles (CT783)
Paper Blooms: Honey (F628)
Mini Paper Blooms: Terracotta (F652)
Dymo Alpha Stickers Black (MA522)
Alpha Stickers: Tangarine (AS223)
Atelier Traditional: Gesso Primer (25248)
Studio Calico: Color Mist Opaque White 
Ranger Dylusions: Ink Spray Orange Dream (DYC40477)



No comments:

Post a Comment