Search This Blog

Monday 2 June 2014

My Boy



I created this page out of memory of my beautiful dog-Cricket  who sadly passed away only around 1.5 months ago. I would always call Cricket 'My Boy' as he was like my furry little four legged brother. The love I have for this dog is tremendous and every day I truly miss him. On this page you can see  scribbled rectangles, unfortunately I am using just a standard photocopier which doesn't pick up a whole lot of detail. But these rectangles aren't just randomly there for no reason, The paper i used from Kaisercraft is covered in small white quotes. The rectangles were my way of 'highlighting' that particular quote as it said things such as: 'The story of life is quicker than a wink of an eye', 'meet again', 'hello and good-bye is I love you' and 'be happy for this moment'.








Products Used: Kaisercraft paper: Telegraph Road- Message (P1437), Kaisercraft Telegraph road collectibles, Kaisercraft template- Chevron (T601), Kaisercraft Happy Snaps- Sticker Sheet (SS228), Kaisercraft Chipboard Alpha 2 (CB108), American Crafts Zing! Embossing Powder- Blue Glitter (ZGE-27149), Black fine-liner, Dylusions Ink Spray- Black Marble (DYC33837), Campso Teal (DYC36739), Crushed Grape (DYC33851), Bubblegum Pink (DYC33844).

No comments:

Post a Comment